1. Oil Changes for Life: Receive an oil change at no charge when you perform the recommended factory maintenance on your new vehicle as stated in your owner's manual (Diesel, Heavy Duty and Commercial Vehicles and SRT Models excluded).
2. 100,000 mile Engine Guarantee: Warranty covering engine breakdown up to 100,000 miles. This warranty is valid with the purchase of a new vehicle from Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM (Diesel, Heavy Duty, Commercial Vehicles and SRT Models excluded, 2016 & 2017 models engine guarantee up to 100,000 miles).
Click Here to view our "For Life" Inventory!
3. $500 in Loyalty Discounts: You will receive $500 in Loyalty Discounts
4. Free Loaner Car: Receive a complimentary Loaner or Rental Car with any repairs over $500 at Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM.
5. 1 Free Key Replacement: Includes 1 key cut per new vehicle.
6. Towing for Life: Free towing to Westgate CJDR for mechanical repair work (within a 35 mile radius of dealership).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Does the Westgate For Life plan end at any pre-determined date? Answer: The Westgate For Life plan has no predetermined end date. If you purchase a new, For Life Plan Qualified*, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge vehicle or RAM truck from us there is no expiration date. (*The majority of new vehicles sold at Westgate CJDR qualify for the Westgate For Life Plan. However, Diesel, Heavy Duty, Commercial vehicles and SRT Models are exluded)
- How does the "oil changes for life" feature of the plan work? Answer: Oil changes for life includes the oil, oil filter, and labor to install. The only requirement is that you perform your factory recommended services (in your owner's manual) at Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM (Westgate CJDR).
- When and how do you receive a loaner car? Answer: You can get a loaner car at any time for any maintenance or repair over $500.00.
- If I'm out of town and get my vehicle serviced do I void the Westgate For Life plan? Answer: To maintain the Westgate For Life Plan we require that you service your vehicle at Westgate CJDR. However, if a special circumstance arises and you are over 100 miles from the dealership we will not void the Westgate For Life plan. We will need documentation to maintain the engine guarantee when you return for your next service.
- Do I have to do all my repairs and maintenance at Westgate CJDR? Answer: Repair work can be completed at other ASE Certified repair shops. However Westgate CJDR has competitive and sometimes lower repair, tire, and maintenance prices (Brakes, Filters, Alignments) than non Chrysler repair facilities. We also only use factory parts and have certified Chrysler Technicians repairing your vehicle.
- If I go over the mileage on my maintenance will I void the Westgate For Life Plan? Answer: Excess wear on a vehicle can occur when maintenance is not performed at the recommended interval. We do require that you do your services within 500 miles of the factory recommended interval.
- Can you explain the Towing for Life feature? Answer: Free towing for your purchased new vehicle is offered as long as you own your vehicle (vehicle must be towed to Westgate CJDR for mechanical repair work. Offered within a 35 mile radius of the dealership.)
- What if I purchased a new vehicle prior to the date the Westgate For Life Plan was implemented [October 1, 2013]? Answer: If your new vehicle purchase was within the 12 months prior to the program implementation [on or after Oct. 1, 2012] and the purchased vehicle odometer shows less than 12,000 miles, you may be eligible to purchase the For Life plan. However, the plan does carry a cost. Please contact Westgate CJDR at 919-865-5000 and ask for a finance representative for more details.
*^*No membership required, price beat or match program is designed for new auto purchases only. Dealer does reserve the right to refuse unreasonable offers from non nationally known car buying programs. Recognized offers must be presented that match the exact model and trim level of the auto the consumer is seeking.